That sure was some finale, right?
Pardon me for being late in my post as I’m still not so feeling well. Anyways, watching the finale somehow served as some sort of medication, never mind that I’m squealing again for the nth time during the handshake proposal scene causing me to cough out loud too. 🙂
I’ll write about my thoughts on that luckily by tomorrow if not by Friday.
I’m glad that many participated in the polls and although there’s only very few who joined the giveaway contest, I had fun reading the entries specially from crazygurl. 🙂
With this short post, I just wanted to congratulate the winner of the Coffee House OST complete with Photobook + 4 Photos, yenskay. Expect an email from me for the shipping details of the item you have won.
Now, let’s see how accurate yenskay’s entry was:
1. SY will be given due recognition by the station for bringing JS to the station. She will have her raise in terms of salary. then she recalls how JS told her to become a writer and how she needs to go to galapagos if she wants to write the novel. SY will then decide to quit her job at the station, and leave for galapagos to start on her novel.
Somehow, true. SY did go to Galapagos though courtesy of JS
2. JW who will try his hardest to hold on to EY will no longer turn a blind eye and will accept the sad truth that EY does not really love him and he will learn to let go at the very last minute. Afterwards, he will be hiring a lot of female workers, hahaha.
Mostly true, except for the hiring of female workers ’cause I think he quit his job and got a new job at another company instead and met the blonde director with whom he’s hitting on at their first meeting.
3. JS will finally tell EY he loves her when he goes to her house via the delivery man costume. However, EY will still remain her ground and cries instead to tell him, she needs to proceed with the marriage. EY will assure JS he will always be close to her heart, hehehe.
Mostly true. JS went to EY’s house as a doctor and friend to EY and in implied words somehow EY admitted her feelings to JS and she did push through with the wedding the following day.
4. JS will try to retreat after EY turns him down but changes his mind, and stop the wedding at all costs.
Halfway true. JS right after talking to EY the night he first visited her in EP17 already set up his “protect EY’s happiness plan” in motion.
5. JS and EY will ultimately end up with each other. And for the remaining of the last minutes of Episode 18, we will be treated to happy EunSoo moments – third kiss + bedscene included, hehehe.
True. Happy EunSoo moments in the remaining last few minutes and of course the PG-rated bed scene with the rocking chair and some wine movement in the glass (Whew!) and that lovely kiss by the sunset.
Hope everyone sticks around as I’ll post more CH related thoughts in the following days. 🙂
Ciao for now!